Peanut Butter Chocolate Oatmeal Bars is a No-Bake recipe and takes no time at all to whip up. This is one of my families’ all time favorite desserts.
Easy to make with these simple ingredients.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Oatmeal BarsCourse: DessertsDifficulty: Easy
2 ¾ cups Quick Oats
Pinch of Salt
1/2 Cup Maple Syrup (or liquid sweetener of your choice)
1/4 Cup Peanut Butter (i use Crunchy)
1 Tbsp Water
1-1.5 Cups Vegan Chocolate Chips
1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
- Grease an 8×8 pan and set aside. In a bowl mix together Oats, ¼ cup Peanut Butter, Maple Syrop, Water and oats
- Use about 2/3 of the mixture and press into greased pan. Make sure it’s as compacted as possible; the looser the mixture the crumblier it will be)
- In a saucepan on low heat, melt and combine the Chocolate Chips and the rest of the Peanut Butter. Pour and spread over pressed Oats in pan.
- Take the rest of the Oats mixture and sprinkle evenly on the melted chocolate. Press in lightly but firmly.
- Set in refrigerator for about 15-20 minutes.
- Cut and Enjoy!
- For a thicker fudge middle just throw in some more chocolate chips.
Be sure to check out our Home page for the latest vegan recipes and plant-based tips! Sign up below for awesome recipes and articles right to your in-box and of course, share freely!