An easy to make, no-bake, vegan dessert that will leave your kids or guests wanting more. This Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Chia Parfait is secretly packed full of nutrients and takes very little effort to make. A great recipe for a busy Mom. Also makes a great pre/post workout snack!
The best thing about this recipe is that it is very adaptable and can be made any way you like! Get creative!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Chia ParfaitCourse: DessertDifficulty: Easy
1 Cup Chia Seeds
1 Cup Coconut Milk (or non-dairy milk of your choice)
2 Cups Water
3/4 Cup Peanut Butter (or nut butter of choice)
1/3 Cup Maple Syrop (or liquid sweetener of choice)
1/3 Cup Powdered Cocoa
1 Tsp Vanilla (optional)
1/4 Cup Hemp Seeds (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together in blender until well combined.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 30 min. to set.
- To prepare the Parfait start with a thin layer of pudding. Sprinkle a thin layer of granola followed by a layer of sliced banana. Fill the rest with pudding and sprinkle the top with Hemp seeds.
- Feel free to add any fruit of your choice as a topping or garnish.
- I like to use crunchy peanut butter but any type of nut butter tastes good in this recipe.
The Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Chia Parfait can be split into individual sized portions or made in a single, family sized dish. Either way, there will never be leftovers.
Be sure to check out our Home page for the latest vegan recipes and plant-based tips! Sign up below for awesome recipes and articles right to your in box and of course, share freely!