This is a great way to make a comfort food healthy. The Creamy Avocado Pasta is surprisingly full of nutrients and leaves the kids wanting seconds. Did I mention that it only takes about 20 minutes to make?
Creamy Avocado PastaCourse: DinnerCuisine: CanadianDifficulty: Easy
2 Cups Coconut Milk (or nut milk of your choice)
1 Tsp Salt
2-4 Cloves Garlic, crushed and chopped
Pasta of Choice (I used Quinoa Pasta)
- Boil some water and cook pasta according to the directions on the package. Once cooked, drain and rinse with cold water.
- Throw the rest of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Use the same pot you cooked the noodles in and throw in the rinsed noodles and sauce. Heat up until a gentle simmer begins.
- This dish is now ready to eat.
- Top with some sliced tomatoes and salt and pepper to taste or kick it up a notch with some hot sauce.
Be sure to check out our Home page for the latest vegan recipes and plant-based tips! Sign up below for awesome recipes and articles right to your in box and of course, share freely!